Indus Mining Services
Project and contract management framework providing specific solutions for specific clients.
Expertise in establishing, constructing and managing mines.
Complete Mine Management
Ability to manage mining value chain, including the provision of technical expertise and statutory management.
Load & Haul
Fleet of 100 tonne trucks coupled with 100 & 200 tonne digger fleet.
Drill & Blast
Solutions designed to maximise yield whilst reducing costs.
All processing solutions to meet mine plan, including crushing & screening.
Mine Rehabilitation activities to meet the requirements of the Principals Mine Closure Plan.
Material Handling & Transport
Customised solutions including conveyor transport and on/off road haulage.
Drill and blast services, load and haul of waste and ore, and shaping of waste dumps
Loading & Hauling
Drilling & Blasting
Ship Loading, Crushing & Screening
Iron Ore Mining including Crushing & Screening
Contact us for your next project
Our Completed Projects
Mount Magnet Gold Mine
Mount Magnet, Western Australia
Indus provided mining services at the site from 2011, with the scope of works including drill and blast services, load and haul of waste and ore, and shaping of waste dumps at the Blackmans, Titan and Brown Hill pits in the Mt Magnet tenements.
Woornack Rownack Pirro (WRP)
Indus successfully mined mineral sands at two pit locations at the WRP mine site in Ouyen, Victoria. The deposit stretches for 14km over a number of soft dunal sands. By using a combination of conventional trucks, excavators, scrapers and tractor scoops, Indus increased the efficiency of the mine whilst minimising costs and environmental impacts.
Nullagine Iron Ore JV
Nullagine, Western Australia
The BC Iron Mining project is located at Nullagine approximately 296km south-east of Port Hedland. The contract involved surface mining of ore and waste up to 10 million tonne per annum, the design and commissioning of a full electric drive crushing and screening plant, surface mining
of mesas, load and haul, and blending and processing of DSO product.
Executive Leadership Team
- Vahid is a Mining Engineer with more than 15 years’ experience in Construction, Engineering, Consulting, Mining Services and Mining (open cut and underground).
- He graduated from Federation University (previously known as Ballarat University) holding a Bachelor of Mining Engineering (honours) and Bachelor of Management (major in Business Management and Human Resource Management and minor in Marketing).
- He holds a WA First Class Mine Managers certificate of competency, is an AUSIMM Chartered Professional and a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland. He is a Graduate of INSEAD (Advanced Management Program) and the Institute of Company Directors and is a Member of the Risk Management Institution of Australasia.
- Vahid is also a Non-Executive Director of Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation which is an affiliate of Deakin University.
Chief Financial Officer
- Damon is a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Secretary with 20 years of progressive experience in NYSE Listed, ASX Listed, and private companies based in London and Australia.
- A graduate of Curtin University with a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Marketing) as also holds a Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting from Chartered Accountants Australia & NZ and a Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance from the Governance Institute of Australia.
- Brad is a mining professional with 25 years experience in Operations including Management of Mines working for both Mining Services and Owner Miners. He has held senior positions from Drill & Blast Manager, Mine Superintendent, Quarry Manager as well as Registered Manager/General Manager of Operations. Brad holds a WA Quarry Managers Certificate of Competency.
- Most recently Brad was in charge of the Mt Webber mine site construction and then he successfully transitioned it into a producing mine as it’s Registered Manager. Brad has worked for Principles & Contracting companies including Macmahon, HWE,BGC, Boral, BHP and Atlas Iron.
- Michael is a Mechanical Engineer and qualified Diesel Mechanic with more than 20 years industry experience in open cut mining equipment plant management.
- He graduated from the University of Southern Queensland after completing his trade certificate with Liebherr Australia. He continued in a role with Liebherr as their electronic specialist for Australia and Indonesia specialising in large mining excavators and went on to become their Service Manager for Western Australia. Subsequently Michael has held senior maintenance management roles with contracting organisations including Roche Mining; BCM Africa; Downer; Watpac and now Indus.
Business Transformation Manager
- John-Paul is a Senior Business Leader with 25+ years of experience working in the Automotive Manufacturing, Composites & Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mining, Mining Services and Mining Technology Solutions.
- He graduated from University of South Australia holding a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (major in Business Management and minor in Lean Leadership).
- Offering experiences in Business Improvement, Data Analytics, Risk Management, Project Management, Lean Methodologies and Leading High Performing Teams. Across the course of his career, John-Paul has worked in multi-jurisdictional, challenging and diverse business organisations often building close relationships with C-Level Executives.
We are always on the search for people that fit our culture!
If you are looking for work or would like to know more about who we are, fill out the adjoining form or email us directly.